Friday 31 January 2014

Italian bathroom design! Bellissimo!!


Friday!



Generally I tend to leave the "nice stuff" for this last day of the working week. I'm currently working on a large renovation project in Cambridge, UK. My clients, a fantastic Italian family, are particularly keen on incorporating a modern Italian bathroom within the project.


And here I am! I just can’t wait o start playing with gorgeous tiles, porcelain sanitary-ware and elegant taps!

Italian bathrooms are particularly different and extremely attractive.  Italians do like their shower! Funnily enough we are not bath people. We commonly have a bidet (97% of the households in Italy have one!) and our bathroom is generally quite large and luxurious. 


Below some inspiring bathrooms from prestigious companies. 


Ciao!





















No comments:

Post a Comment