Sunday 1 December 2013

Lazy like a Sunday morning, almost!

Woke up early this AM. We've heard Umberto baby steps walking around.. So cute! The very first night on his big bed. He has slept through the night beautifully!   ..and so we did!
Breakfast and most importantly coffee. Peaceful! The first family awake in the whole close!
Umberto and daddy Matthew are now watching TV while I'm lying in bed contemplating this beautiful morning. 


I feel I'm stealing a bit of space just for me and I'm feeling so safe, cuddled and fulfilled just by relaxing a bit in my bedroom. 
I should do this more often..
I love the white tones of my room, the natural materials like the original noisy wooden floor and the beautiful cast-iron fireplace. A bunch of lavender straight from my garden give me a rustic sense of tranquility.

Happy lazy Sunday everybody!

Ciao!
MCMM

No comments:

Post a Comment