Wednesday 19 February 2014

Italian large and stylish wardrobes!

Working away for some Italian clients living in Cambridge and they do want everything made and manufactured in Italy! 

I must admit they have good taste! 

I am reorganising the internal layout and I will try to make teh most of the bedroom space by incorporating a stunning piece of furniture from Italy.

Italian wardrobes are generally very large and very tall. You can not only store a lot of clothes and accessories but you can display your best items and easily pick what you want to wear. It is a tiny luxury but it makes the start of your day so much better!
The quality is superb, great finishes and gorgeous materials. Versatile and extremely beautiful. You won’t need much else in your bedroom or walk-in-closet. 


A large choice of styles, sizes, shapes and materials. I have selected a few options for my clients which I am more than happy to share with you all! 


Feel free to contact me for more information. 
I can forward you more details/catalogues/reference and why not, ideas! 

Ciao 
MCMMargherita



















www.jesse.it
www.porro.com
www.corazzingroup.it
www.falegnami.it
www.bebitalia.com
www.azzurrocasa.it

No comments:

Post a Comment